At Jumpstart, we provide a full range of competitive benefits to support staff health, retirement, and work/life balance.
- Medical Coverage: BlueCross BlueShield PPO plan (MA employees also have an HMO option), 70% of premium paid by Jumpstart (60% for MA employees electing PPO plan). Coverage includes vision discounts, prescription drugs, $150 annual gym reimbursement, and wellness programs).
- Dental: BlueCross BlueShield Dental plan, 30% of premium paid by Jumpstart
- Domestic Partner Coverage for BCBS plans
- Short and Long Term Disability paid by Jumpstart
- Life Insurance ($50K) and Accidental Death and Dismemberment, paid by Jumpstart. Supplemental life insurance available at employee expense (up to $500,000 or 5x salary, whichever is lowest)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) to pay certain out-of-pocket medical, dependent care, and transportation expenses with pre-tax dollars
- 401(K) plan available after completion of 3 months of service. Jumpstart matches employee contributions up to 4%
- 15 days of accrued, combined paid personal and vacation time (PTO) to start. At the beginning of the third year, PTO increases to 17 days and then to 20 days at the beginning of the fourth year.
- 5 paid sick days granted each year to full-time employees (part time employees are prorated). The number of sick days for new employees is dependent on date of hire
- 11 paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day (part time employees are prorated).
- Full paid week off between Christmas and New Year’s given as an organizational holiday
- 4 weeks paid parental leave for the birth, adoption, or foster care placement of a child
- Early Fridays: Employees may leave at 3:00 on Fridays following a full workweek and as schedules allow
- Flexible scheduling and compensatory time for weekend hours of work
- Full-time employees are eligible for all Jumpstart benefits.
- Part-time employees working at least 24 hours per week are generally eligible for all Jumpstart benefits.
- Temporary employees whose assignment is three months or more in duration, and whose work schedule is at least 24 hours per week, are generally eligible for most Jumpstart benefits.