Become A Sponsor
Your organization or company's involvement as a Read for the Record sponsor will amplify the reach of the campaign and help put books into the hands of more children nationwide. Below are just a few ways your organization or company can bring an even greater awareness to the importance of high-quality early learning for all children by joining us in our attempt to break the world reading record.
To learn more about sponsorship levels, opportunities, and how to make an even bigger impact, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Being a Sponsor*
Jumpstart garners millions of media impressions annually, which provide significant opportunities for national brand-building and targeted visibility.
- Logo and/or name featured in Read for the Record campaign materials
- Logo and summary of partnership on jstart.org
- Recognition in Jumpstart’s annual report
- Media and speaking opportunities as available
Custom Communications and Events
Jumpstart will work with you to create a customized communications plan through various marketing and public relations vehicles.
- Customized Read for the Record event for company employees
- Rights to Jumpstart’s Read for the Record graphics and design elements
- Partnership highlighted in national press as available
Employees will have the chance to connect with Jumpstart’s engaging, family-friendly brand within communities across the country through events and service opportunities.
- Volunteer opportunities for company employees at Jumpstart-led campaign events
- Company branded books for employees to distribute within local community
*Benefits vary based on sponsorship level